Saturday, January 18, 2014

Welcome to my blog

Here you will find a variety of topics based on my attempt to take excellent photos.  I recently bought a Canon T3i.   I don't get it out half as much as I would like.  When I do take a photo with it I wonder how I could ever be content with cell phone photos.

I have 5 children - so you can guess what most of my photos are about ;-).

I have an on going contest with my husband.  He has generously offered to buy me a new accessory for my camera when I take 100 "Golden Moment" shots or amazing photographs.   I believe I have four at this point (I'm hoping to fudge or dwindle the number down from 100).  The picture above is my first golden moment. 


I also want to use this blog as a way to connect with other mothers.  So please feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.